HEC Extends The Application Deadline For Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 The last date for submission of Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship applications for the year 2020-21 has been revised and extended from October 30 to November 30.
As per the sources, the students of 125 public sector universities can apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program. Approximately 50,000 students will receive the scholarship whose family income is less than 45,000 per month.
Submission of Online Application Form
The students have to submit the application form along with supporting documents such as.
- Copy of CNIC / B. Form
- CNIC copy (father, mother/ guardian)
- Salary Slip or the Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is a laborer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last six-month utility bills
- Copy of rent agreement( if applicable)
- Copies of medical bills and other expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Applicant passport size photograph(01)
Selection Procedure HEC Ehsaas Scholarship
After submitting the online application the candidates are required to submit the hardcopy before the deadline.
The applicants will be shortlisted by the Scrutiny Committee of the university based on the eligibility criteria and information provided.
An incomplete application will be rejected by the concerned authorities.
The applicants will be called for the interview by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee to select the potential candidates for the scholarship program.